Devlog2 Jose Otero 04/08/2018
This weekend the team met up and accomplished the following:
- Victor and Jose reworked the textures to size and scale.
- Victor added the textures to the walls , floors and other objects.
- Jose O. gave a brief lecture on lighting and a collective decision was made to light the exits and various object.
- Jose O. gave a brief lecture on the level manager script and will rework to follow the scene index.
- Jose C. created the title image and was added to unity as well as the Itchi.io page.
- Jose C. Has been doing an amazing job with the textures and models. He is currently reworking the assets axis origin.
- Victor arranged levels one, two, and three to match the Map designs.
- Music which will be done by Victor.
- Sound script which will be done by Jose O.
- Losing condition which will be done by Jose O.
- Trap Models that will be done by Jose C.
- The team will review the GDD and make first submission this Tuesday 04/10/2018.
Overall weekend outcomes:
So far, we have exceeded our expectations and are steadily moving forward.
The movements are working as they should. Scene manager is working as well. As a team we are working like a well oiled machine and although we just started, the chemistry amongst us is going well. I believe that we will make great improvements as we move along. Small yet brief disagreements have been held but in respectable fashion.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.